Qualifying Exam Application
Please complete the application and return to the Board office along with the following documents by June 15th of the year in which you plan to take the ABP Qualifying Examination:
(1) Evidence of successful completion of an accredited program in Periodontology. This must be in the form of a copy of your certificate or an official letter signed by the program director and dean (or equivalent administrative officer) that specifies "successful completion of an educational program in Periodontology which is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association." Candidates unable to obtain verification of successful completion of their program due to research requirements (M.S., M.S.D.) or clinical requirements must have their program director submit the following statement “ It is anticipated that Dr. ___________ will satisfy all requirements and successfully complete the program in Periodontics prior to the ABP Qualifying Examination”. Acceptance of submitted documentation is at the sole discretion of the Board.
(2) Application fee of $850.00.
(3) Qualifying Exam Application Attestation Form (included as part of this application), signed, and dated
(4) Qualifying Exam Credentials Form (included as part of this application), completed, signed, and dated
(5) Digital copy of a ‘passport style’ .jpg or .tif file photo, 2” x 2”.